Mind Body Soul Healing
Mind, Body, Spirit means that our well being comes from not just the physical health, but from both the mental and spiritual health as well.
To be “healthy,” we must pay attention to all three aspects of our nature…mind, body, and spirit.
Breathing and meditating is a great way to balance the mind and the soul.
Yoga is one popular way to relax the mind, body, and soul. It has also believed that it brings many health benefits.
Ease Your Mind
Easing your mind involves being fully aware of the moment.
Eliminate the guilt, negative emotions, doubts, anger, bitterness, and shame you carry with you from your past and put an end to the unfounded worries about your future.
Create more time for gratitude, abundant thinking, a positive attitude and lots of laughter.
Some Ways to ease your mind
* Ease your mind by creating a gratitude journal. Each day you make a list of what you are grateful for.
* Be filled with joy at all times; do not let anything take your joy away.
* By staying motivated.
* Being aware of negative talks. Always say positive words to yourself
Calm Your Body
As important as easing your mind is to your mental health, your body also needs rich soil and to be watered just like a beautiful flowering plant.
Exercise and relaxation also play a key role in your well-being.
Our bodies are marvelous creations that carry us through life. You deserve extreme self-care.
Some ways to calm your body
* Regular massage therapy – Bodywork should be a regular part of your healthcare.
* If you have a tub, get in it! And treat yourself to a warm bath. You can add essential oils to soothe and make you more relaxed.
* Create time to relax your body by resting. Take naps to make you feel refreshed.
*Working out, taking a Walk, jogging, enrolling in a dance class, run, stretch, and play!
*Be conscious of what you consume. Always eat healthy! Take plenty of water, fresh fruit, vegetables, and whole foods.
Nourish Your Soul
Just as your body needs all the essential nutrients to stay healthy to function well, so does your soul needs to be fed and nurtured.
Nurturing yourself spiritually allows you to ground yourself in your body keeping you anchored, healthy and alive.
Caring for the soul includes eliminating the weeds that show up and choke out your natural soulful beauty.
Some ways you can nourish your soul
* Through Grounding
* Learn how to do meditation for centering yourself
* Daily Gratitude. Every morning, find something to be grateful for. It raises your consciousness.
* Share your time with people who make you smile until your face hurts. Avoid people who carry negative energy around them.
* You should let of go of anger, resentment and other negative emotions
*Appreciate the beauty of nature, water, woods, and wildlife will rejuvenate your spirit.
Be diligent about your thoughts, words, and deeds.
Never allow negativity to creep in. Stay positive, joyous and hopeful.
Surround yourself with positive people and evidence of mind body spirit healing successes through books, videos, etc.
Use positive daily affirmations to anchor your faith. Always you begin your day with positive thoughts.
Steps to activate your mind body and soul
Here’s all about the step you need to do first before you manifest.
We are going to talk about some groundwork for manifesting
I believe to be a great more manifest you need to be clear and grounded.
So it’s all about you.
These daily rituals with help you manifest faster than you believe. Things like happen in a day or two. Sometimes a little longer because sometimes it takes spirit a little longer to make things happen
So you’re saying. Well, what is it?
Every day you need to activate your Mind, Body, and Soul.
So how do we do this!!!
The First Thing To Do is…
- Intentionally use your mind
- Learn a new skill
- Do a puzzle
- Play a new game
- Teach somebody something.
- These are only a few ways.
Incorporate your Body
- Take a walk in the forest
- Dance to music
- Go to a yoga class.
- Connect within some form that is right for you
- Connect with Trees
- Do something good for someone else
So here you have it.
3 Simple Daily Rituals.
That will shift your energy and to become more proficient and manifest faster.
[maxbutton id=”13″ ]
Ignite … the fire that inspires you
Align… with your hearts desires
Susan E Brown