The old saying like attracts like.
Being a true statement. If we send out the positive self-image, then those are the people who are going to come into our life.
Ever noticed when you are in a bad mood it seems to affect you and the people around you. More negative come forward in your day.
On the positive side!
THERE’S A LOT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH BY HAVING A POSITIVE SELF-IMAGE.
- Your confidence will increase.
- You will be able to deal with situations better.
- People will respond to your increased self-image in a positive way.
- The first step to increasing your self-image is to know yourself.You need to understand your capabilities and skills.
You also want to determine weaknesses to improve upon.
But don’t beat yourself up too much when identifying these.
Weaknesses can quickly be turned into strengths if you work at them long enough.
- Determine what aspects about you are important to change and concentrate on those.
- There may be aspects that you are not that concerned with and won’t have much effect on your self-image. Ignore those.
You can’t and shouldn’t change every aspect of yourself.
Sometimes, you should just accept those aspects of your personality and move on.
- You need to be willing to change.
If you don’t feel good about yourself, you have to make changes to turn that around.
- When it comes to increasing your self-image, you will see that it’s worth the effort.
- You can seek out a Spiritual Mentor to help if you are struggling with doing this yourself. A Spiritual Mentor is trained in assisting people to increase their self-image. It can be humbling to hear what a mentor advises but this is part of the process, and you should embrace it.
This is your journey, and only YOU can change it!!!
PLEASE, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS:
DO NOT COMPARE YOUR SELF TO OTHERS. LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE.
They don’t have to live your life.
You are the one that has to live with the consequences of your new image, both good and bad.
Although, try to emphasize only the good whenever possible.
When your self-image improves, just about every aspect of your life will follow.
You will have better relationships at home and work.
You will have a positive attitude.
Tasks will seem less challenging partly because people will be more willing to pitch in to help you accomplish them.
They will feed off your positive energy and want to be around you more often. This may open opportunities for you that you never thought you.
So how do I can my self-image?
This can be done with Affirmations.Here are just a few.
I grow more confident and stronger each day.
I am the architect of my life. I design its structure.
I build my life’s foundation and choose its contents.
I love myself and feel great about myself.
I accept myself unconditionally.
I see problems as exciting challenges.
I radiate confidence.
I thrive on challenges that bring out the best in me.
I have confidence in my abilities and skills.
I make sound decisions.
I am bold and courageous.
I face difficulty with courage.
I am worthy of happiness and love.
I am optimistic about the future.
It is essential to make it your own.
Put your energy into it.
Have it relate to what is going on in your own life.
My mission is to support you in your transformational journey, holding your hand every step of the way. To begin your journey to a life filled with joy, well-being, vitality, prosperity, and success, CLICK HERE