Do you want the feeling of being positive and having more great things happen in your life?
May the positive energy of the universe surround you
May it flow through you, bring you peace of mind, love in your heart and calm your spirit.. mind, love in your heart
Try conscious eating
How can you shift the energy in your life?
From the beginning of gathering the ingredients, to preparing the meal and putting it together really focus on the food.
Send it love and thank the people for producing it.
This food going into your body is feeding your mind, body, and spirit.
The more positive energy that you put into your food, from bringing it home to putting it on the table, the more the food will nourish you.
So many times, because of our busy lifestyle, we eat on the run or in our car, giving our body food that is not that nourishing
We don’t realize that it is essential for many reasons to stop, eat consciously, and enjoy the food we are eating.
This all might seem very simple.
But we often get caught up in our busy worlds and forget the simple things.
One more thing, that my family does ,is sings a song right before we eat.
The only words are…
Thank you for the food 3 times
It’s healing 3 times.
You can sing it any way you want. Sometimes, maybe most of the time we are not in tune. It adds a lot of joy when we eat.
Daily activities to shift the energy from negative to positive.
- Do something that will bring in laughter. Add morning affirmations.
- Do laughter yoga
- Read books that bring you joy.
- Think positive thoughts.
- Listen to music that makes you happy
- Remember to exercise, go out for a walk,
- Watch movies that you enjoy.
- Take a relaxing bath.
- Dance freely.
- Start a garden.
- Hug your loved ones.
- Try just changing a simple routine to shake up the energy.
- Or just get up and shake off the energy.
Again, these may seem very simple, but the effects can be enormous. Commit to doing at least one of these every day consciously.
Become more aware
- Take note of how stress creeps into your life.
- It could be a loud alarm clock that startles you awake,
- Energies coming from other people or situations and negative thoughts that come to awake.
Do your best to eliminate these stressors from your day.
Take time to notice what is happening in your body and how you respond.
The keyword there is “notice.”
Do your best not to judge your reactions but notice the feeling as an objective observer.
Change one thought
When we change our thoughts or beliefs, we change our reality. Would you like to change your reality?
Try this experiment:
- In the morning, afternoon, or night think of one idea about yourself or your life that you would like to change.
- Take this new thought and see it from different angles.
- What would it look like, feel like, or sound like?
- Hold onto this new thought, involving all of your senses, for at least 17 seconds each.
We all have latent potential that can be materialized if we work through personal growth, self-help, coaching and life-changing transformation. CLICK HERESusan E BrownTransformational Life Coach